Binance Accelerator Program - Big Data Engineer (Risk)
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 - 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem. Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career. You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract.
Who may apply
Computer Science/Data related major, Undergraduate or Graduate students
- Responsible for Iterative Development (i.e. Real-time pipeline), Deployment of products and Online problem solving, Performance tuning, etc
- Responsible for Customization and Optimization of Big Data components, Platforms and Data Products to meet up to our business requirement
- Currently a Bachelor's Degree or Master in Computer Science or Data / Graduated students with ≤ 1 years of post graduate working experience
- Skilled in Java development a must, skilled in Scala/Python is a bonus
- Knowledge in Kafka/Spark/Hadoop/HBase/Hive/Flink platforms is a bonus
- Experience in Troubleshooting and Tuning, studying Component Source Code is a bonus
- Strong learning ability and problem solving ability, able to quickly grasp business knowledge and solve technical problem
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Job posted on