Backend Senior Engineer (Blockchain)
- Required work experience: 2+ years at blockchain and 5+ years overall
- Full-time, remote
- development of backend APIs and libraries using Node JS (TypeScript) + NestJS framework;
- weekly participation in the design of architecture and review;
- working with Ethereum-like blockchains on RPC API and low level;
- code refactoring and metrics monitoring setup (Grafana, Kibana);
- backend development experience on NodeJS at production;
- advanced understanding of Ethereum like blockchains (EVM, Node RPC API, state-machine, ABI encoding, callstack traces reading);
- deep knowledge of how DeFi protocols work at the smart contract level
- having experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Must have: NestJS (NodeJS + TypeScript), Solidity, Hardhat (or Truffle), microservices pattern, SQL (Postgres), Ethereum-like blockchains experience
- Good to have: Golang, Vyper, Flashbots, TheGraph, DuneAnalytics, Tenderly;
- Remote work, flexible hours (our team is distributed around the world).
- Young creative team, vibrant environment and adequate leadership.
- Suggestions welcome: propose an idea and execute it.
- Competitive salary based on a candidate’s skills and experience.
- Work for a leader in its segment.
- Compensation for work equipment.
- Annual team building event at an international resort.
Posted 15 days ago
Remote Full-time Engineering
Apply with email@example.com
Please let 1inch Network know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.