AML Assessment Analyst (PH)
What you'll do
- Performs AML assessments of flagged accounts
- Analyzes customer transactions and activities; identifies and escalates potentially suspicious activities
- Performs manual monitoring and additional user screening such that accounts deemed for further investigation are flagged and reviewed accordingly
- Reviews standard and enhanced due diligence documents submitted and collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate information is obtained
- Prepares team reports as deemed necessary
- Provides assistance in updating the team’s SOP as deemed necessary
What we expect from you
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, legal management, or related course from a reputable institution
- Understanding of relevant issuances, rules and regulations
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills; has the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year experience in a compliance or AML-related role, and with training for AMLA related activities. Fresh graduates are free to apply!
- Ideal candidate has certification as AML Specialist or Sanctions Specialist or at least willing to be trained.
Please let coins know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Job posted on