ZKValidator is a small, expert team with a diverse skill set. We’re driven by a mission, promoting privacy and zero knowledge tech, the next frontier of Web3. We strive to provide high-performance infrastructure to blockchain networks, which has allowed us to be a top validator on Cosmos, Celestia, Celo, Mina, Moonbeam, Polkadot and more.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Technical Writer/Market Analyst to join our team and contribute to our mission of advancing the state of distributed systems and cryptography.
As a Full-Time Technical Writer/Market Analyst, you will be pivotal in researching and understanding advancements in ZK cryptography, Proof-of-Stake networks and distributed / peer-to-peer systems, such as sequencers, provers, consensus mechanisms, and zero-knowledge (ZK) technology. You will then leverage your expertise to create comprehensive and informative technical reports, market analyses and papers that will help us contribute to empowering the next generation of critical distributed infrastructure.
- Conduct in-depth research on cutting-edge cryptography and distributed / p2p systems.
- Collating research in a digestible format for other members of the organisation.
- Analyse market trends and competitor strategies to identify opportunities for our company to grow and expand its reach.
- Produce market analysis reports that provide insights into emerging trends and potential opportunities.
- Communicate with partners to understand their needs and requirements, and to work collaboratively on joint projects and initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of our company’s thought leadership by writing blog posts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field.
- At least 1 year professional experience as a technical writer or market analyst.
- The ability to identify emerging trends and exciting projects in the early stages of development.
- Expertise in cryptography and distributed / p2p systems, e.g., sequencers, provers, ZK technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- English is your native language.
- UK-based is preferred, but all geographic locations will be considered.
More information about the role:
- Fully remote team
- Work includes:
- Writing technical blog posts, reports for publication and copy editing
- Some light public speaking such as hosting twitter spaces and/or panels
- Regular internal research updates
- Some travel required for conferences and team offsites
- Salary range: £30,000-70,000 yearly