Work from anywhere, impact everywhere
We’re a fully distributed team of over 130 talented people that work remotely from 40+ countries around the world. We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, our capacity for innovation, limitless.
Risk is inherent in all of our business activities and managing risk well is the responsibility of every Xapien. Sound risk management enables us to serve our customers and deliver value for our shareholders, and helps make Xapo a great place to work.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote positionWork from anywhere!
The Customer Success team works closely with the Product, Tech and Compliance teams, understanding the challenges experienced by customers to ensure we provide accurate and timely responses to their questions. The team also works towards a common goal of conversion optimization and customer growth.
Customer Success Advisors, report into the Customer Success Team Lead, and form an integral part of the Customer Success team will be responsible for providing constant support across different channels to our customers. They ensure that our customers enjoy seamless support during the onboarding process and throughout their journey with us - creating a “customer for life” experience. As our products and services cover multiple regions across the globe, the aim is to provide our customers with a standard of service that is world class.
- Represent the company to our customer effectively by developing comprehensive knowledge of its offerings
- Maximise conversions and customer base growth through building strong relationships with customer and an awareness of their needs
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Conduct incisive and insightful research of markets and competitors
- Ensure customers' pain points are addressed to the right team and solved asap
- Take all measures, go above and beyond, to ensure customers needs are met whether this is through the onboarding process or when they have become a member
- Accumulate feedback from the clients and share product improvement ideas
As a Customer Success Advisor, your role will include daily/weekly/monthly targets set by your Manager and in alignment with the overall customer conversion strategy.
- Service will extend across all channels including our in-app live chat, phone, email, and video call.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the company and all its products.
- Efficient at following and creating procedures.
- Proactively approach clients, using outside-the-box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Work with Account Managers to design industry-specific outreach efforts
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
- Provide our customers with a world-class experience
- This position will cover Asian markets as we provide 24/5 coverage to our clients
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form, English being the business language of choice. In addition, Mandarin or Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong customer facing experience in either crypto or traditional banking.
- Ability to translate complex/technical issues into easy to understand language for clients
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Empathy and a passion for delivering excellent service to customers
- Driven, self-motivated, collaborative and highly flexible team player approach
- Self-learner, and an avid problem-solver
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Technical experience supporting customer support systems or specialized applications like Kustomer is a plus.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- A plain background when on Zoom calls with clients.
- Smart professional dress code during Zoom calls with clients.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values and the Xapo Values-Driven Leadership principles.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best - from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.