Utility Art Careers
Utility Art is recruiting, find open positions below. View Utility Art careers and jobs.View positions →
Chief Operating Officer @ Utility ArtMarketing (264) Full-time United Kingdom35d
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the founder in all matters of importance
- Assist founder in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Passionate for human rights, championing diversity including women’s rights, LGBT+ rights & minority rights
- Background in tech or web3 or digital collectibles
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities as well as decision making & problem solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Utility Art is hiring a
Chief Operating Officer
Utility is an impact driven digital collectibles studio & platform. Every primary release on Utility will have a % going to build communities around the world particularly women, LGBT+ & minority groups.
The Utility team were behind the first NFT for LVMH which supported LGBT+ rights & have sold 20,000 + digital collectibles to date working with some of the worlds largest brands, artists & celebrities
As we grow to keep delivering meaningful digital collectibles which include utilities to reward community holders we would love to welcome you to our team.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our impact driven organization’s ongoing operations, procedures and join our founding team.
You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the founder.
You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have a passion for human rights, excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Requirements & Skills
Please let Utility Art know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.