TONSMA is recruiting, find open positions below. View TONSMA careers and jobs.View positions →
Junior Marketing Project Coordinator @ TONSMAMarketing (264) Remote Full-time Remote - Europe, UK124d
- Owning our social media channels, creating content.
- Supporting the development of client projects, such as placing jobs with freelancers and managing suppliers.
- Content creation using easy-to-use tools like Canva.
- Assist with the optimisation of the company’s brand.
- Take the lead on assigned projects to boost visibility through content marketing
- Assist with general marketing projects
- Attention to detail
- A passion for marketing and a drive to learn
- A great grasp of written English and the ability to write social media posts and contribute to marketing copywriting activities
- An eye for design, not necessarily a designer but understand what good design looks like
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms – Twitter, Discord, Telegram
- Knowledge about web3 and the crypto industry
- Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Salary: $18,000.00 – $22,000.00 PA (depending on experience), must accept being paid in stable coins (USDT,USDC, BUSD). If you’re UK based, the salary will be paid in GBP.
- Remote/office: Fully remote, you must have your own laptop.
- Work Location: Anywhere in Europe.
- Start: ASAP
TONSMA is hiring a
Junior Marketing Project Coordinator
We’re looking for a fellow web3 enthusiast with an interest and/or experience in marketing. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for attention to detail and the drive to excel at this role and make it their own.
As a key member of the team, you will be working alongside the two founders of the business to deliver exciting and creative marketing campaigns across a myriad of web3 brands. From managing freelancers, to managing social media and content creation.
If you’re creative, articulate and have a passion for the environment, then this is the role for you. Alongside supporting the creative process, you will own our social media channels, finding new and interesting ways to promote the brand.
We will provide any necessary training to ensure you succeed in the role.
Knowledge and skill requirements
We’re a start-up marketing agency which solely focuses on web3. We’ve been in the crypto world for over 4 years now and it’s been a crazy ride! We’ve launched a project ourselves and understand how difficult it can be to do web3 marketing, we’ve tried all sorts of freelancers and agencies, non delivere. So we took matters into our hands and launched TONSMA (The only non-sh*t marketing agency).
Apply with email@example.com
Please let TONSMA know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.