Tokenize.it is an innovative platform for token-based early-stage investments in startups, significantly simplifying Cap Table Management. The platform offers a standardized process that empowers entrepreneurs to handle their company financing and employee participation in a tokenized manner— simply, swiftly, and legally. Thanks to this streamlined process, investors can effortlessly engage with cryptocurrencies, providing entrepreneurs and investors access to Web3. With our launch, we embark on a journey for entrepreneurs in the German market, while investors face no geographical constraints. Our vision is to make Tokenize.it accessible throughout Europe. Our mission is to enable every individual to become a co-owner of a company.
We are a dynamic and versatile team that works entirely remote. For this position, we are seeking an employee residing in Germany or in a time zone that deviates a maximum of +/- 2 hours from Central European Time (CET). Advanced German language skills are required, good English preferred.
About the role:
We’re looking for a dynamic Operations & Compliance Analyst to join our team. This entry-level role offers a thrilling opportunity to roll-up your sleeves and collaborate across functions, ensuring seamless and compliant processes throughout our business operations.
- Work as part of a tightly-knit, small team led by seasoned entrepreneurs and industry experts on
- Various operations and compliance tasks at a cutting-edge Fintech
- Help prepare financial and investor reporting
- Analyze customer traffic and behavior on the Tokenize.it platform
- Help conduct customer due diligences and provide suggestions for improved processes
- Support the founding team by creating business presentations, running analyses and conducting specific research
- Attend industry conferences to represent the company from time to time
- Under the direction of senior leadership, help uphold and elevate applicable compliance standards
- Regularly review and propose process adjustments to stay ahead of changes in regulations
- Be open to completing marketing or sales tasks from time to time, based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Finance, Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Law or a related discipline
- Curious mind with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Enthusiasm and a “can-do attitude”
- Strong prioritization skills, coupled with a solution-oriented mindset and quick comprehension
- Desire to learn new things and work on different projects across different functions
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to excellence in operations and compliance
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite and affinity for using technology at work
- Advanced German skills required, good English preferred
- 1+ year of experience in compliance or operations-related roles within the fintech, banking, trading,
- Digital asset, or crypto industry
- Strong interest in the crypto industry
What you’ll love about working at Tokenize.it:
- Work from anywhere. And the best part: no traffic jams on the way to the office
- Set up your workspace according to your preferences; we provide a budget for the necessary equipment
- Shape your workday flexibly, ensuring you have ample time for family, pets, and most importantly, yourself
- Benefit from our “Unlimited Vacation Policy” to plan your downtime at your own pace.
- Join Team Retreats in beautiful locations across Europe to spend quality time with the rest of the team
Ready to be a key player in transforming the landscape of early-stage investments? Join Tokenize.it in our mission to redefine ownership and empower every individual to co-own their entrepreneurial journey. Apply now and be part of the future of startup investments!