Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is creating an entirely new category to enable widespread compliant adoption of digital assets for the global economy. TaxBit’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines and automates customers’ tax reporting and accounting activities for digital assets.
Trusted by leading crypto, tech, and traditional enterprises, Big 4 accounting firms, and government agencies (including the IRS), TaxBit solves compliance challenges at scale amidst an ever-evolving regulatory landscape. TaxBit is backed by leading Silicon Valley VCs with teams located in New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Washington, D.C.
Opportunity for Impact
As a Technical Consultant, you’ll serve as a trusted advisor to our enterprise customers by:
- Partnering closely with exchanges and FinTechs to design, implement, and activate TaxBit’s products and solutions
- Working in close collaboration with our engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to optimize quality and business impact for your portfolio of customers
- Creating feedback loops from our largest customers back to our engineering teams to help inform our product roadmap and design value-adding products
You’ll have lots of fun opportunities to scale your impact in a hypergrowth startup!
Role and Responsibilities
- Project manage complex implementation engagements for enterprise accounts
- Oversee overall project plan and implementation with TaxBit SMEs and engineers
- Capture and document clients’ business goals then translate the goals into technical requirements
- Work with TaxBit SMEs and engineers to document clients’ data requirements and architecture to drive discussions with clients
- Establish, develop and own client relationships with business and IT stakeholders
- Help clients integrate with TaxBit’s product suite
- Debug and investigate complex issues independently and escalate as needed
- Lead customer launches and ensure post go-live success
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Information Systems or similar
- 4+ years of experience in technology consulting, professional services, accounting or related fields
- Experience in enterprise architecture, including AWS, integration technologies, and APIs
- Experience working with Engineering teams
- Effective communication and client management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Strong desire to work in a hyper-growth startup with a collaborative teamwork and leadership approach
- Passion for and curiosity about crypto and virtual currencies
- Background and expertise in FinTech or Tax & Accounting preferred
The base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $170,000. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Actual compensation will vary depending on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to location, experience, level, and job qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive cash compensation (based on experience)
- Equity (RSUs)
- Competitive benefits package
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees and more
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Monday team lunches, snacks and drinks
- Discretionary Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to rest, refuel, and recharge
- Paid parental leave to bond with your child
- Fertility Benefit
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
TaxBit in the News
Corp PressForbes America's Best Startup Employers Deloitte Top 10 Fast 500 Award Forbes FinTech 50Recent Product Announcements TaxBit Announces AI Enabled Rules Engine for Crypto Accounting TaxBit Launches DAC7 Compliance Solution for Digital Marketplaces TaxBit Introduces The First Enterprise-Grade Legal Entity Support Solution for Digital AssetsTaxBit Launches Innovative CESOP Reporting Solution for Digital AssetsTB Thought-Leadership PiecesFortune - Future of Finance NASDAQ - How Regulation and Technology Are Bridging the Gap Between Tradfi and Crypto Future of Finance Roundtable Event (Video) Coindesk - The Tax Implications of Sam Bankman-Fried’s Conviction Fox Business - AI tools streamlining accounting workflows and opening capacity for innovation Bloomberg Tax - Is Anyone Paying State Taxes on Bitcoin and NFTs? (Podcast) Alliance/ Partner Announcements IRS Taps TaxBit to Audit Bulk Crypto Transactions EY to Collaborate With TaxBit on Digital Asset Tax Reporting TaxBit and KPMG LLP Announce Alliance to Assist Digital Asset Companies Amid Market and Regulatory Uncertainty Deloitte and TaxBit Form Alliance to Meet Exponential Market Demand for Digital Asset
- By submitting an application for this role, you certify that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge. You understand that to falsify information isgrounds for refusing to hire you, or for discharge should you be hired.
- Employment with the Company is at will unless otherwise stated in a written agreement signed by the CEO of the Company. This means that either the Company or the employee can terminate the employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.