Spearbit is recruiting, find open positions below. View Spearbit careers and jobs.View positions →
Senior Software Engineer @ SpearbitEngineering (655) Remote Full-time Remote - Canada, Europe, UK, US103d
- Deep understanding of Ethereum and DeFi. You understand smart contract security and know how to work with all parts of the Ethereum stack. Ideally able to write an EVM interpreter on request.
- 2+ years of professional experience with Rust - especially building network-facing applications using Tokio and Axum.
- Working proficiency with Typescript, React, NextJS, TailwindCSS, and other frontend technologies.
- Unreasonably good at SQL, and/or able to quickly become so as the project progresses. There will be times when you need to quickly react to service degradation and ship optimizations for complicated SQL queries.
- Familiar with Docker, Terraform, and other infra tech.
- Excellent communicator. Capable of communicating directly with customers and understanding their needs in an actionable way. Able to design and implement an API specification serving frontend and other API consumers.
- Based in a time zone between UTC-5 and UTC+3.
- Experience building WebSocket clients and servers.
- Able to recite the entire CORS spec from memory. (We will hire you if you can actually do this.)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Travel opportunities paid for by Spearbit.
- Fully remote.
- Compensation: $100k-$170k plus equity.
Spearbit is hiring a
Senior Software Engineer
Spearbit is a distributed network of Web3 security engineers offering security consulting services and products.
We’re building a new SaaS offering helping Web3 projects integrate on-chain event processing into their infrastructure for analytics and incident response. To this end, we’re looking for an engineer to join the core development team.
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Spearbit know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.