Societal Labs Careers
Societal Labs is recruiting, find open positions below. View Societal Labs careers and jobs.View positions →
Chief Technical Officer @ Societal LabsEngineering (655) Remote Full-time138d
- A proven background of 5+ years in software engineering or computer science
- 3+ years experience leading engineering teams in blockchain, crypto, or Web3
- 1+ years of experience building in the Polkadot ecosystem with the Substrate framework
- High level of experience with the Rust programming language
- Demonstrated experience facilitating remote-first, distributed software engineering teams
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and web3 technologies
- Experience with smart contract development, full-stack decentralized application development, or blockchain infrastructure & dev tooling
- Track recorded of successfully building and shipping web2 or web3 products at scale
- Strong interpersonal acumen and the ability to deeply collaborate with peers
- Take ownership/lead across the tech side of the project: architecture, dev ops, in-house developer resourcing, out-of-house developer shop, product
- Make architecture decisions to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable product Identify internal tech team needs and help craft our engineering/product team hiring roadmap
- Conduct screenings of engineering/product candidates as part of the hiring process
- Work with engineering team to increase their expertise and understanding of best development practices November 2022
- Lead our product and developer support teams to ensure we maintain standards for documentation, code quality, and testing
- Track velocity towards key milestones, while making it visible to the wider team and community using Github, Jira, and Google Workspace
- Act as the tech leader of the project in external communications/speaking engagements
- Fully remote, decentralized team
- Competitive salary with equity/token grant commensurate with an early-stage CTO position
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of the DAO-landscape across multiple layer-1 blockchains
- Quarterly (or more) off-site web3 conferences around the world
- Agency in all things technology at Societal Labs
Societal Labs is hiring a
Chief Technical Officer
Societal is a DAO infrastructure platform, building a substrate parachain. It will enable communities to build and scale decentralized organizations via a B2B SaaS product. Leveraging Polkadot’s shared security and cross-chain communication, Societal will incorporate novel primitives from integrated DeFi, Privacy, and Identity blockchains. All DAOs operating on the Societal network will have access to an ecosystem of connected third-party tooling via an integrated DAO DApp Store.
Societal was recently accepted to the Polkadot Blockchain Academy, an intensive in-person program at Cambridge University taught by Dr. Gavin Wood and lead engineers from Parity Technologies and the Web3 Foundation. Additionally, Societal was approved for Wave 14 of the Web3 Foundation Grants program, and has been selected to participate in the F22 cohort of Outlier Ventures Polkadot Base Camp accelerator program.
Societal Labs is looking for an experienced early-stage Chief Technical Officer to join the team and lead Societal’s technical architecture/strategy.
What We Offer:
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Societal Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.