SEI is recruiting, find open positions below. View SEI careers and jobs.View positions →
Product Manager/ Owner - Crypto @ SEIEngineering (655) Remote Full-time Remote - US151d
- Apply your detailed knowledge of blockchain and the digital assets ecosystem to assist Product Managers in product compliant development roadmaps.
- Work with Product Managers to clarify priorities, business or market impact opportunity, and development impact for upcoming business epics integral to the development of each business case.
- Work with the Scrum Master and Product Managers to facilitate preparation and readiness for each planning session.
- Assist Business and Architecture leads with discovery and evaluation of strategic partnerships and web 3.0 toolsets for integration and alignment with our business cases.
- Work with the Scrum Team during the ART ceremonies by providing story definition and providing clarification as necessary to assist the teams with story estimates, sprint loading, story sequencing and drafting specific objectives for upcoming PSI.
- Own the Team backlog and serves as the customer proxy for the digital asset / blockchain solutions
- Coordinates content dependencies with other Product Owners, and acts as the main source for user story detail and priorities.
- Facilitate the process for “Just-in-time” story creations and acceptance criteria by working closely with the team to break down backlog items into user stories for implementation
- Solely responsible accepting user stories into the baseline; including validation that the story meets acceptance criteria and persistent acceptance tests.
- Responsible to fulfill a ‘hands on’ quality assurance function focused primarily on fitness for use by assisting the team with test strategies and execution plans.
- Instrumental in producing an aggregated, system/product demo for key program stakeholders.
- Work with the Product Manager to define a plan for getting to actionable ability for those features not yet actionable
- Work with Scrum master to identify features that are actionable
- Work with Product Management and Business Owner to help assure strategy and execution alignment
- Encourage Communities of Practice and help create and curate content for blockchain and digital assets
- Assist Product Manager in the identification and resolution of functional business or technical spikes
- Work with Solution Architect to identify and resolve areas requiring upfront design prior to planning
- Responsible for the execution/coordination of the Sprint/ PSI artifacts such as Release Notes, User Guides, Rally updates, etc.
- Support User Acceptance Testing Process
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Agile environment, including experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, System Analyst, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for distributed ledger technologies and digital assets
- Working experience with Blockchain or DeFi protocols, Digital Assets and/or Web 3.0 applications
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery of the Sprints/PSI’s.
- Strong Process orientation
- Experience with financial software and a hands on approach to end to end user experiences.
- Strong conceptual grasp of technology with successful history of delivery technical projects.
- Strong API background with a design first approach
- Strong understanding of SAFe or iterative development processes, quality and testing best practices.
- Experience within Financial Services industry including banking, wealth management, investment management, asset data and investment processing is preferred.
- Grasp of good design principles and technical trade-offs
- Experience interfacing with management
- Desire to work collaboratively with all Agile teams and their stakeholders
- Ability to be decisive and say “no” when protecting committed Objectives
- Understand overall vision and how Product fits with that vision
- Proven decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including understanding of technical writing requirements
SEI is hiring a
Product Manager/ Owner - Crypto
Please note, this role is only open to applicants based in the US.
The Product Owner candidate will exhibit leadership and facilitation skills to help ensure the realization of the Product Manager(s) vision for the firm’s digital asset products. They will be a member of the Scrum Team(s) and serve as the customer proxy for the development team. The Product Owner candidate will be responsible for working with the Product Manager(s) and Business Owners to define and prioritize the team backlog, so that the solution effectively addresses users’ needs while maintaining technical integrity. In the context of the Agile Release Train Planning ceremonies, the candidate will participate as an active member of the extended Product Manager/Product Owner team where they will contribute to the Vision and Roadmap. The Product Owner candidate will work with the Business Owner and Scrum Masters and actively participate in program and team-level backlog refinement and release planning ceremonies.
What you’ll do:
What you bring to the table:
Attributes we value:
Location and Travel:
This position will be remote first. Some team related activities or strategy events may be planned by the team leadership or business owners.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years of business, SEI is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our Oaks, PA office encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we’re (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance and access to thriving employee networks.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please let SEI know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.