About the Product and the team
Safe is the most trusted platform to manage digital assets on Ethereum and other leading protocols, enabling secure management of digital assets, data and identity across DAOs, retail and institutional users.
Believing in the power of decentralization and open-source software development, we are building the Safe web and mobile application, developer tools and an inclusive online community to foster the core building blocks of the Web3 ecosystem.
For more information about Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 40+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
👨💻 About the Role:
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have full ownership over the recruitment process, and employer brand, and in general drive the entire Talent Acquisition function.
Important to say, that this position combines operational and strategic tasks as you will be the only in-house Talent Manager.
Examples of positions you will work on.
Tools we use: Breezy.hr, G-Suite, Gitbook (internal Wiki), Slack, Recruitment specific tools: Linkedin, Job Boards.
🗂 What you will be doing:
- Independently own the full recruitment cycle from clarifying hiring needs, sourcing candidates, and doing an active search to offer negotiation
- Do hiring forecast and OKRs, analyze team capacity and make proposals on how to achieve desired goals
- If needed, manage external recruitment resources (embedded and traditional recruitment agencies, freelancers)
- Collaborate with our marketing team to drive initiatives to create a strong Employer Brand for the Safe team
- Being a mentor to our team when it comes to recruitment best practices: share knowledge, create guidelines, etc.
- Do a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the recruitment process and suggest/implement ideas accordingly
🎒 What you bring:
- You have work experience as a recruiter for technical positions, including active search (i.e. using LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Stackoverflow, etc.)
- You are able to come up with creative ways to find the best talent in a competitive market
- Self-starting attitude, to be a catalyst for changes in the recruitment and employer brand topics
- Interest and excitement about Employer Brand topic
- Experience educating team on the recruitment topics
- Fluent English
Is a plus:
- Experience working with Breezy
- Knowledge of the Web3 space
🎁 Team and Benefits:
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- If you join us in Berlin, you’ll be working with us in the trendy kiez of Kreuzberg in Full Node, a co-working and collaboration space for blockchain projects.
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
- But most important – grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
At Safe Project, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.