Rodeo Finance Careers
Rodeo Finance is recruiting, find open positions below. View Rodeo Finance careers and jobs.View positions →
Business Development Analyst @ Rodeo FinanceOther (114) Remote Full-time150d
- Develop new business and partnership opportunities across different DeFi categories
- Capture emerging narratives and identify non-obvious opportunities for deployment of capital and resources
- Drive business growth through partnerships and strategic agreements to increase market penetration, user acquisition, revenue, and other relevant metrics.
- Increase operational efficiency throughout the business development organization.
- Co-develop, co-marketing and execute go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, markets and protocols.
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders across different teams and geographies.
- Screen new projects by reading protocol specifications and evaluating the technical teams
- Aggregating information from a variety of sources and putting it together as part of a larger research document and decks
- Assist with management and growth of internal marketing and operations teams
- Strong passion for crypto and decentralized finance; either “all in” or looking to go all in
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment
- Effective communicator, able to represent our protocol to external stakeholders.
- Prior experience in cross-border, cross-chain collaborative business development and partnership projects.
- Great understanding of crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies
- Ability to identify unconventional trends and emerging technologies
- Analytical mind with a killer instinct to identify market opportunities
- An open-minded research approach and genuine intellectual curiosity
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, able to drive agendas and execute with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Someone looking to make a name for themselves in a hyper-growth industry
- Self-directed learners who want to challenge themselves
- Someone who loves learning
- Someone who has a strong understanding of cryptoeconomics
- Someone who is personally invested in crypto and understands Defi
- You need hand holding on research and business tasks
- Have no experience in crypto
- Require constant feedback and support from our team
- Explain your experience in crypto thus far.
- What are some of the best ways to find alpha in crypto
- Provide a brief overview of your education background, experience, other hobbies or interests.
Rodeo Finance is hiring a
Business Development Analyst
This Opportunity is Great For:
Please Don’t Apply If:
This role is what you make of it, offering an opportunity to become part of a larger crypto team that has launched 8+ successful projects.
To apply, submit your resume and answer the following questions on a subsequent cover letter.
All applicants will be given a field assignment to research a project. We will decide based on the final report done by applications.
Compensation and equity is BOE and demonstrated work ethic on the job.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Rodeo Finance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.