Request is recruiting, find open positions below. View Request careers and jobs.View positions →
Senior UX/UI designer @ RequestMarketing (273) Full-time Paris30d
- Design and shape the UX and UI of our suite of financial products to arrive at a zero-friction collaborative experience.
- Refine and iterate your designs through a balance of data and experience.
- Be an active part of our user research process. You will talk to our users, understand their pain points, and identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Show humility in seeking feedback, balanced with enough grit to advocate for the people who use our product.
- Create an entire design system to improve our internal processes, from wireframes to development. Create visuals & illustrations for marketing needs.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process, including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Experience with Figma and its design system features
- You’re comfortable with specific blockchain user experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design conceptsPassion for design; never satisfied and always thinking of ways to improve
- Previous experience at a fast-paced tech startup
- Previous experience in UX Copy Writing
- English native speaker
Request is hiring a
Senior UX/UI designer
At Request Finance, you will be working on enhancing the platform used by over 2,000 Web 3.0 companies like AAVE, The Sandbox, and Maker to manage their B2B crypto payments. Managing crypto payments is an administrative nightmare for businesses. Our app solves that with thoughtful features like a dashboard showing all your invoices and their on-chain payment statuses, paying hundreds of invoices to different wallets in a few clicks, scheduling recurring invoices, and more. Your role will be to work day-to-day alongside product managers, marketing and engineers to ship solutions to our customers.We are looking for a product designer to imagine, sketch, and prototype brand-new features across our SaaS product. Being among the first to build an official design team, you are expected to have an impact from day one.The ideal candidate is autonomous, driven, and highly excited about the project. We expect a high level of attention to detail and experience designing fast, intuitive user interfaces.
Please let Request know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.