Qubit is recruiting, find open positions below. View Qubit careers and jobs.View positions →
Community Manager @ QubitNontech (787) Remote Full-time London, Remote - Europe, UK59d
- Engage with our community on Discord and Twitter to build and maintain relationships
- Create and curate content for our social media platforms
- Develop strategies to grow our community and increase engagement
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of all activities in an effort to maximise results
- Report KPIs and metrics for the team and regularly update leadership and stakeholders on initiatives
- Translating complex technical concepts into engaging content to drive engagement adoption
- Provide excellent customer service to community members
- +2 years of experience managing social media platforms, specifically Discord and Twitter
- Personal or professional experience with cryptocurrency
- Proven ability to define, monitor, and report on metrics related to content
- Understanding of social media analytics and metrics
- Thrive in autonomous, ambiguous roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience establishing KPIs, delivering, reporting, and empowering others to achieve targets
- Excellent language, copywriting, and interpersonal skills
Qubit is hiring a
We’re building a smart contract wallet leveraging EIP-4337 that puts security in the center for its customers. The team has extensive experience in fintech, crypto, and cryptography and has raised $3.5M from top-tier VCs.
A key role in developing a customer engagement strategy. You will be responsible for building and engaging the community using Twitter and Discord, while creating regular content (via blogs, newsletters, etc.) You will engage with our community, build our audience, create strong social copy that maintains our brand voice and optimise content.
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Qubit know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.