O(1) Labs Careers
O(1) Labs is recruiting, find open positions below. View O(1) Labs careers and jobs.View positions →
Technical Writer @ O(1) LabsMarketing (269) Remote Full-time110d
- Drive documentation planning with engineering, product and marketing teams
- Foster a documentation-minded culture among engineering teams and provide technical edits and direction to contributors
- Work as part of a team to produce conceptual, tutorial, and reference documentation for the documentation subsite and blog
- Organize and audit existing documentation to keep information relevant over time
- Help promote company-wide knowledge sharing practices
- Identify gaps in documentation and work with engineering teams to resolve them
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical writer
- Has five or more years of experience as a technical writer or in a another technical role
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has the ability to analyze and gather information independently
- Has experience with being a part of or supporting developer communities
- Has some experience or familiarity with UX principles
- Can communicate complex technical concepts in the simplest way to the intended audience
- Although not required having having experience or familiarity with the crypto, blockchain or web3 space is a bonus
O(1) Labs is hiring a
O(1) Labs is building Mina Protocol, the world's lightest blockchain.
O(1) Labs is a blockchain technology company that has successfully incubated the Mina Protocol. The company is now looking to start the next stage of its journey as the world’s premier zero-knowledge application platform. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Writer to guide and produce high quality external developer and community facing documentation. As an O(1) Labs Technical Writer, you will directly contribute to the overall success of our products. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is experienced at being a part of or supporting developer communities and has a passion for improving developer and user experience through well thought out documentation.
O(1) Labs has developed the first cryptocurrency protocol that can deliver on the promise of supporting real-world applications and widespread use. Our remote team is spread across the world, and we are funded by top investors (including Polychain, Metastable, Max Levchin, and Naval Ravikant).
We have recently brought Mina Protocol to market, a cryptocurrency that compresses the blockchain from hundreds of gigabytes down to the size of a few tweets (20KB). Mina can scale to thousands of transactions per second and millions of users while remaining decentralized enough for cell phones to be fully verifying nodes.
We're working on technologies with the potential to reimagine social structures. We believe it's important to incorporate diverse perspectives from conception through realization. This is a chance to join a small, collaborative team and have a ton of independence while working on fascinating cross-disciplinary problems that span cryptography, engineering, product design, economics, and sociology. We also offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please let O(1) Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.