Ministry is recruiting, find open positions below. View Ministry careers and jobs.View positions →
Blockchain Developer @ Ministry17d
- Proven experience in blockchain and smart contract development for EVM (Ethereum and BSC target chains for launch)
- Experience in developing DeFi Staking protocols and familiarity with existing Open Source solutions such as Balancer.
- Contract authoring combined with front end development in (Solidity, Typescript, Ethers.js/Web3.js/WAGMI)
- Contract testing with Foundry/Hardhat or equivalent tooling
- Security awareness and scripting using Slither and equivalent tools
- Event indexing with The Graph or Subsquid
- Awareness of Cloud platforms and traditional architecture
- Structured approach and great communications are important
Ministry is hiring a
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer to build the first iteration of what will become a DeFi protocol. A novel non-custodial staking approach and clean web application are required for the MVP. You will work closely with our leadership team and liaise with the client in order to build a product people find engaging and rewarding.
We imagine this will be one to two weeks of development time.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Ministry know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.