MEP is recruiting, find open positions below. View MEP careers and jobs.View positions →
CTO @ MEPEngineering (684) Remote Full-time141d
- Lead the design and development of blockchain, contracts, and protocols on top of them;
- Hands-on practice in major modules of blockchain, including but not limited to p2p network, consensus, storage, VM, etc;
- Collaborating with the product design team, and making plans for new features;
- Managing the development teams, making plans and roadmaps for the team members, and helping them finish the tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or other relevant majors;
- 5 years of experience with software development;
- Familiar with at least two languages in Golang/Rust/C++;
- Having experience in building blockchains, experience building renowned public chains preferred;
- Having a deep understanding of the technologies adopted by the popular chains, their consensus algorithm, and security models;
- Having experience in managing a development team with agile development, or equivalent management methods suitable for a startup;
- Good English writing and speaking.
MEP is hiring a
MEP is currently building a relay chain defined multi-chain communication protocol.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let MEP know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.