M11 Credit Careers
M11 Credit is recruiting, find open positions below. View M11 Credit careers and jobs.View positions →
Senior Credit Analyst @ M11 CreditFinance (156) Remote Full-time Remote - Europe, US10d
- Take ownership of the underwriting process and credit assessment framework
- Construct and manage a well diversified loan book within the defined risk and concentration parameters
- Monitor credit risk of a counterparty during the lifetime of a loan
- Manage relations with existing borrowers and actively pursue new prospective borrowers
- 7+ years relevant experience in financial services, investment banking, asset management or (credit) hedge funds
- Strong credit underwriting and portfolio management skills
- A working knowledge of market making strategies is a plus
- Accountable with a strong sense of ownership and who thrives under pressure
- A passion for Crypto/Blockchain/Web3 and its potential applications for the future of finance
- Track record of working with team members from across a business to coordinate the execution of projects
- Entrepreneurial and flexible mindset
- Preferably based in Europe or US
- Salary and incentives (bonus)
- Work in our brand new office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Flexibility to work from home
- A highly motivated young team
- Friday afternoon drinks on our rooftop
- Frequent team building events
M11 Credit is hiring a
Senior Credit Analyst
About M11 Credit
M11 Credit operates at the forefront of bringing traditional capital markets on-chain by providing fixed income investment opportunities and credit solutions to established and profitable (crypto-native) companies.
M11 Credit is part of the M11 Group, a global blockchain and crypto-native investment firm founded in 2015 with headquarters in Amsterdam.
About Credit Underwriting
Since July 2021 we have underwritten more than $750m in loans through our participation on Maple Finance, one of the most established protocols in Decentralised Finance (DeFi). We predominantly issue loans to crypto-native market making and trading firms by applying best in class underwriting practices derived from traditional finance combined with a deep understanding of the crypto eco-system.
Creditworthiness is assessed, among other things, based on a borrower’s balance sheet, recent profitability, leverage, liquidity risk, internal (risk) control systems, as well as expertise and track record of the team. On-chain activity is also closely monitored.
To enable operating at the highest standard of portfolio and risk management, a skilled team with backgrounds in leveraged finance, securities trading and merchant banking, manages the loan book(s) to ensure that the strategies are adhered to and yields are optimized without losing sight of the main objective: capital preservation.
M11 Credit is looking to add a Senior Credit Analyst to the team. The role calls for a seasoned professional with a high level of autonomy who is comfortable taking ownership of the underwriting process and who brings an objective and critical view to.
The successful candidate will likely have 7+ years experience in investment banking, leveraged or structured finance, private credit or similar environments where he/she has built a strong track record. And last but not least shares our belief that crypto offers an opportunity to construct monetary, finance, and technology systems that provide accessible, efficient, fair, and sustainable alternatives to legacy (capital) markets.
What’s in it for you
Are you up to the challenge? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
For more information, please contact:
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let M11 Credit know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.