Inverse Finance Careers
Inverse Finance is recruiting, find open positions below. View Inverse Finance careers and jobs.View positions →
Solidity Developer @ Inverse FinanceEngineering (655) Remote Full-time108d
- You have in-depth knowledge of blockchain technology, Ethereum / the EVM, smart-contract development environments (we use Foundry), and related technologies.
- You have experience developing functioning decentralized applications.
- You can discuss the pros & cons of various approaches to high-level software development with ease, and communicate at an expert technical level.
- You have a technical & practical understanding of DeFi.
- You are experienced with open-source software development and you are an expert with Git.
- You possess a deep understanding of software documentation procedures and a strong desire to express your technical ideas with clarity.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and self-motivation for your tasks.
- Design, code, test & deploy bullet proof smart contracts.
- Help lead the development roadmap.
- Contribute to building our engineering culture.
- Build on top of the suite of protocols maintained and built by Inverse, and help expand it.
- Internally collaborate with the engineering team, the Inverse leadership group, and the DAO at large.
- Provide technical feedback on internal discussions and new technologies.
- Communicate daily with your peers via Discord across time zones and cultural differences.
- 2+ years professional experience working as a lead / core Solidity developer.
- Understanding the EVM, gas optimization tradeoffs, and security best practices.
- Experience with scripting for test automation.
- Fluent written & spoken English.
- Keen interest in DeFi.
- Experience managing & reviewing security audits.
- Enthusiasm for fast-paced, startup environments with a distributed team.
- Some understanding of frontend workflow & frameworks.
- Leadership experience.
- We are offering a negotiable, competitive DeFi-industry salary, streamed in the DOLA. You can choose to accept part of your salary in the Inverse Finance native token.
- Twitter (DMs open)
- Telegram: @InverseFinance
Inverse Finance is hiring a
Inverse Finance DAO is hiring a full time solidity developer (high availability, flexible working hours). Interviews begin in January 2023.
Who Should Apply
What You Will Do
Nice to Haves
Compensation & Benefits
Interested? How to reach us:
Come and say hello in the Inverse Discord, https://discord.gg/zNE6FF3nu7, and drop a message in our #recruitment channel with a CV (English) & Github prepared & ready to share.
Additional contact details:
Please let Inverse Finance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.