INQB8 is recruiting, find open positions below. View INQB8 careers and jobs.View positions →
Social Media Lead @ INQB8Nontech (787) Remote Full-time42d
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase engagement and grow our audience across various social media platforms
- Manage our content calendar
- Grow our presence across various platforms
- Manage our social media channels, including creating and scheduling posts, responding to comments and messages, and monitoring analytics to track performance and adjust strategies as needed.
- Being in charge of creation and distribution of educational content of INQB8
- Continually be on the look-out for new social media campaign ideas, strategies and tactics that could help take our work to the next level
- Work proactively to continually seek out improvements, optimisations and fresh thinking to improve our output and performance
- 2+ years of experience working in social media
- 1+ years experience in web3 / crypto
- Strong knowledge of the web3 and crypto space, especially with regard to how projects grow their brand and community via social media, especially Twitter
- Hot on social media trends trends
- Experience with social media scheduling tools, e.g. Sprout Social
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness, proactivity and excellent communication skills
- Lover of the written word (copywriting experience a must!)
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential
- Previous experience with Social Media Manager/Lead role
- Self-starter, ready to take charge of strategy and execution
INQB8 is hiring a
Social Media Lead
INQB8 is an intensive Web3 incubator that operates under the expert guidance of the renowned Web3 marketing agency, Hype. Our extensive experience in launching successful go-to-market strategies for over 200 top web 3 companies is what sets us apart from other accelerators in the market.
Unlike other incubators, we adopt a highly immersive approach and work closely with the projects we incubate to unlock their full potential. We are currently seeking a dynamic Social Media Lead who will be responsible for creating captivating social media content and refining our brand voice. We encourage unorthodox and innovative campaign ideas and approaches, and are excited to collaborate with individuals who share our passion for disrupting the status quo in the crypto space.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let INQB8 know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.