Gelato is a high-performance Ethereum Rollup as a Service Platform built without limits. Designed to be super-fast, incredibly secure, and infinitely scalable, Gelato rollups allow anyone to build and deploy their fully serviced, production-ready L2 chains at a pace natively integrated with Web3’s favorite tools and services.
Gelato’s Commercial Team in which the Marketing organization sits, aims to grow and support Gelato’s through amplification efforts that continue to position Gelato as the de facto Web3’s Cloud Platform for developers, institutions, and creators to deploy their own use-case specific blockchains at scale.
As the Senior Growth Marketing Manager you will be focused on growth hacking & community engagement. Responsible for identifying and creating brand narratives across diverse channels to boost brand awareness, sentiment, and relevance among target audiences.
- Develop growth hacking strategies, tactics and content blueprint that positions Gelato as the thought leader in this space we believe we are
- Drive community growth by crafting and executing a monthly media calendar, consistently growing the share of voice in the category
- Create content that effectively communicates the value of our products increasing awareness, retail sentiment and demand, working closely with engineers, the product marketing team, and other stakeholders
- Conduct ongoing analysis of digital media metrics to identify growth opportunities, and refine tactics, and brand narratives leading a responsive content pipeline. Tech-savvy approach, leveraging marketing automation tools to optimize campaigns.
- Identify and source the highest-leverage projects, KOLs and brand ambassadors that we can partner with to amplify our messaging, reach new audiences, and expand into new communities
- Research complex narratives and data to create easily digestible, relevant content on technologies, and concepts in the infrastructure space such as ERC-4337, danksharding, inscriptions, network growth - you name it
- Live and breathe crypto Twitter; always on top of the industry trends, the competitive landscape and customer needs to ensure our market narratives remain relevant and effective
- Cultivate relationships with a wider web3 community across platforms
- 3-5 years of experience running multiple social media platforms for an organization or building own communities.
- Proven ability to use social media to build communities at scale, with experience in everything from explainer threads, to product marketing, to playful memes
- Excellent knowledge of Web3 infrastructure, modular technology, rollups
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to develop and adapt tone of voice
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, especially Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, essential for working with cross-functional teams and diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Proficiency in coding, while not mandatory, is highly valued, with the ability to implement and experiment with custom Twitter solutions for improved campaign performance and audience engagement.
This position carries significant leadership responsibilities, we seek a candidate capable of assuming full ownership of the entire process, encompassing strategic planning through to external facing content creation and execution. The future Senior Growth Marketing Manager will report to head of marketing and will manage one community moderator.
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, New York, London, Berlin and many other cool places
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dApps on Ethereum and beyond
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the network’s token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as Polygon, Optimism, Celestia and many others
- World-class Investors - We are backed by top-class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more!
Not an exact alignment with our requirements? Not a problem. We value diversity and passion. If you’re ready to bring your top skills to our fast-paced, remote-first startup, please apply. Explain in your cover letter how your adaptable skills meet our needs. We’re open to your potential to disrupt the status quo and fit into our team.