Welcome to Foundry, a cryptocurrency pioneer dedicated to advancing decentralized infrastructure. At Foundry, we’re not waiting for a decentralized financial future — we’re building it now. By empowering institutions with the tools they need to mine and stake digital assets, we’re thoughtfully driving the industry forward with our team at the center of it all.
If you thrive on innovation, are inspired by the potential of blockchain technology and are passionate about being part of transformative global changes, then we’d love to connect.At Foundry, your skills will find purpose as you contribute to shaping the architecture of a more equitable and interconnected world through blockchain technology. Come be a vital member of the Foundry team, where your contributions will help empower a decentralized future.
DESCRIPTION: The Senior Product Manager role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual interested in shaping the future of blockchain technology. Reporting to the VP Product, this role will drive the vision and strategy for Foundry’s Staking product line to advance the ETH Staking solution and to discover and evaluate new protocol opportunities that empower users to participate in and benefit from a decentralized future.
- Foundry Staking Services
- Foundry Digital creates custom staking solutions rooted in safety and security. Our best-in-class staking infrastructure and supporting protocols further our mission of empowering a decentralized infrastructure as we work to make proof-of-stake networks more accessible.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- We are looking for someone highly proficient in strategic skills required to create a long-term product vision and roadmap
- Manage product strategy, re-evaluating on a quarterly basis
- Drive cross-functional alignment as the Voice of the Customer through market research
- Understand and contribute to business model and profitability
- Partner with marketing and business development teams on the Go to Market Strategy
- We are looking for someone highly proficient in tactical skills necessary to manage requirements with the product team(s)
- Partner with the Engineering Manager to deliver software through the Software Development Life Cycle, measuring and reporting progress towards strategic goals
- Use Agile methods to improve planning and delivery of the product
- Partner with design team to initiate and execute User Centered Design studies
- Analyze product usage metrics; prioritizing backlog as informed by user data
- Deep Knowledge developing authority with respect to setting goals, defining success and motivating teams
- Ability to be forward-looking, keeping the product competitive 12-24 months out
- Applies expertise and knowledge in highly specialized fields or several related disciplines
- If applicable, provides mentorship to more junior Product Managers and insights/feedback on potential hires
- Deep knowledge in management and leadership skills needed to develop a strong product practice
- Able to lead strategic new product development efforts
- Able to lead creation and execution of product management department processes
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience (5+ years) in product management role or equivalent
- Proven product management experience with a focus on blockchain technologies and staking protocols
- In depth knowledge of blockchain ecosystems, consensus mechanisms, and decentralized computing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Experience with agile development methodologies and a track record of successful product deliveries
A range of compensation is provided for transparency, however different factors may affect this range. Some of these factors may include (but are not limited to) education, training, credentials, skills, geographic location, and experience. This range only includes base compensation and does not include other tangible benefits such as 401K match, bonuses, overtime pay, and other benefits.Range of Compensation: $120,000-$170,000/year
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced and fun start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive base salary, bonus and incentive compensation Unlimited PTO / Flexible time off - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Professional development budget with flexibility for personal and professional growth
- Outstanding health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- 401K plan with company contribution (Bermuda: Private pension plan with company contribution)
- Flexible spending programs for medical and dependent care (Not available for Bermuda positions)
- Paid parental leave
Foundry takes pride in an environment which prioritizes our people. We insist that our people first culture builds the framework for all business operations.
Employees have ample opportunities to voice thoughts, opinions, and ideas through weekly companywide meetings, monthly townhalls, and team outings and events.
We emphasize the importance of each individual through engagement, teamwork, inclusion, and diversity efforts.
Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factors protected under federal, state or local law.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
ABOUT FOUNDRY:At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.