Fleek is recruiting, find open positions below. View Fleek careers and jobs.View positions →
Business Development Lead @ FleekNontech (565) Remote New York (NY), Remote - Canada, North America, South America, US72d
- Build inbound and outbound pipelines for both our products, across our different verticals (clients, integrations, commercial partners, Web3 infrastructure, node operators).
- Manage our client funnel, from initial connection to deal execution.
- Manage our technical integrations and partnership funnel with key Web3 players, from Web3 infrastructure that can grow our offering, to potential commercial opportunities.
- Provide support and maintain relationships with our leads. Acting as a bridge between them, and Fleek’s technical, support, or commercial representatives.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both expanding Fleek’s ecosystem as well as customer/lead satisfaction
- Drive adoption of Fleek’s product stack through partnerships of key projects and builders in the ecosystem.
- Take our releases to our partners.
- Identify potential partners and integrations in the target market, and complete appropriate research on the prospective partner’s business and requirements
- Research, plan, and implement new target market initiatives, as well as prospective partners in target markets.
- Attend conferences and industry events both online/offline to stay updated on the latest trends in the web3 space
- Knowledge or passion for web3 + Blockchain
- 2+ years of business development experience
- Proven sales experience in SaaS / Digital products and platforms
- Self driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- Passion and eagerness to learn
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Great networking skills and ability to build relationships
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously
Fleek is hiring a
Business Development Lead
Cloudflare + Vercel + Web3 = Fleek. We make it possible for developers to deploy and successfully scale sites and apps on the new web, using any preferred underlying protocols to power their sites (chain agnostic). From hosting, storage, gateways, domains and more. Fleek has everything you need to make effortless deployments of sites and apps to unstoppable, uncensorable, web3 protocols (like IPFS, the Internet Computer, and soon many more).
You’ll be joining at an exciting time! We’ve got updates coming in the future including a new Fleek platform and Fleek Network, an Open Source Application Delivery Network (ADN).
We’re looking for builders who are excellent storytellers, and who will pave the way to bring forth Fleek’s vision, establishing strong relationships with developers across existing and new communities.
We’re recently raised a Series A to achieve these goals, and more! Backed by Polychain, Coinbase, Protocol Labs, Digital Currency Group and more amazing supporters that believe in the Open Web and our suite of products.
If you’re passionate about building and want to join an ambitious team, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Business Development lead to help us grow our BD operation. Our ideal candidate has experience in the Web3 and blockchain ecosystem, someone who could help us to expand our Fleek ecosystem and help us grow our client (users of Fleek / Fleek Network), technology integration (protocols that integrate Fleek, or integrate into it), and partners (commercial collaborations).
Candidates with strong connections and networks in the U.S./EU Web3 & blockchain ecosystems are preferred. We are flexible to discuss the salary range offered based on your experience!
Please let Fleek know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.