Februar.co is recruiting, find open positions below. View Februar.co careers and jobs.View positions →
Content Writer @ Februar.coNontech (571) Remote Full-time Berlin, Remote - Europe, UK115d
- You own and drive the creation of high-quality content, especially in written form, as this is the basis for our content marketing strategy (i.e., highly-informative, structured long from blog posts with mostly >2,000 words)
- You actively contribute in defining and shaping the content strategy (together with the marketing team and the founders)
- You conduct structured and effective research on topics related to building in Web3, which may also include interviews with external players (i.e., Web3 projects)
- You create structured and comprehensive blog posts for Web3 developers, which shall enable them to take educated decisions
- If this aligns with your preferences (this is not a must!), you can take an active role in our developer community (no technical skills required, but willingness to learn highly appreciated) and you can take an active role in crypto events (e.g., European Ethereum and Solana hackathons)
- We will be flexible on the background, as long as you bring relevant experience (meaning at least 1-2 years experience in writing for Web3 and or Developer/Software oriented content, preferably well-known Web3/Crypto brands or media outlets)
- You have an excellent and preferably entertaining style of writing and preferably experience or strong affinity for Tech/Dev, FinTech and Web3 topics
- You bring a strong passion for Web3 and share our vision of making Web3 more accessible for everyone, by building the #1 Web3 Payment-player
- You have a dedication to help and move people with your written words; to be more precise here, you like to support Web3 developers to be successful in their projects, by supplying them with the most relevant and applicable content
- You breathe high quality content and you want to have an impact with your written words (meaning a reader of your article should have the basis to take a qualified decision after they read your article)
- Preferably, you have a developer background or know how do code yourself
- You understand the essentials for SEO form a content perspective and build your content around those, while at the same time having a focus on the practical value for the reader (Web3 developer)
- You are highly structured in the way you work, as well as in the content you create and you deliver content on time
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
- You bring excellent communication skills in English (native preferred)
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Flexible working hours
- A rock-star team around you to support you in everything you do
- 25 days (5 weeks) paid vacation + local public holidays
- Stellar off-sites with the team at exciting locations
- Financial support for your gym membership (or other benefits at your requests)
Februar.co is hiring a
Februar’s mission is to lead the Web3 payments revolution. To do so, we are looking for a Content Writer (Full-time) (m/f/x).
Februar is the developers’ choice when it comes to payments in Web3. We are building an easy to integrate API for all Web3 projects (wallets, NFT storefronts, DeFi protocols, gaming, …), so they can offer their customers the forms of payment they love. We deliver an essential part for Web3 to grow, by bringing fiat (EUR) payments into any crypto-context. Learn more about Februar.co here.
We believe in the power of amazing content and hence see a content strategy as an essential pillar for our growth. Our audience are developers of Web3 projects (i.e., wallets, DeFi projects, NFT storefronts, or any other Web3 project that has an own token). We want our high-quality content to deliver real value to them and to become a well-known and trusted brand for advice for our audience.
For the moment, content will be mostly comprehensive blog posts with the clear goal of giving the Web3 developer helpful advice (i.e., providing background on a given subject, elaborating on overall options to choose from, advice on when to choose what).
You will work very closely with the founding team and you will play an essential role in shaping the future of Februar.
We are a very ambitious team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making. You will have full ownership for your tasks and there will be a steep learning-curve.
Tasks will include (but not be limited to):
Perks and Benefits
The following applies to the full-time position.
We know that everyone has individual preferences and we try to respect these as much as possible when structuring your individual offer.
Although we would prefer to fill this position with a full-time candidate, we may be flexible on also accepting freelance candidates, if we consider them an amazing fit.
We prefer to build our team in Berlin, but depending on your individual preferences and the strength of your profile, we may be flexible. Regardless of your current location, if this position sounds interesting, please apply!
Please let Februar.co know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.