Factor is recruiting, find open positions below. View Factor careers and jobs.View positions →
Senior Full-stack DeFI Engineer @ FactorEngineering (655) Remote Full-time49d
- DeFi experience and a proven track record of writing and integrating production ready smart contracts
- Bonus points for experience with tokenized vaults (ERC-4626)
- Well versed in writing comprehensive smart contract tests
- Ability to do thorough code reviews
- Familiarity with smart contract audits and ability to lead our end of auditing processes. This includes interacting with auditors and fixing potential vulnerabilities
- Experience with protocol integrations (AMMs ++)
- Ability to work autonomously and manage internal projects
- Experience with the following stack:
- Hardhat / Truffle
- SDKs for integrations
- Passionate about the DeFi ecosystem
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- You’ve been in the trenches before - things can get hectic due to fast growth
- Ability to think creatively and come up with new ways to improve the protocol
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create a work environment in which you thrive.
- Flexible hours
- Factor’s pay packages include competitive compensation in stables & token allocation.
- Allocation can grow through bonuses
Factor is hiring a
Senior Full-stack DeFI Engineer
The modular building blocks for on-chain asset management - an infrastructure and liquidity layer for DeFi. All existing DeFi assets are aggregated under one roof, enabling the creation of novel instruments and strategies
A one-stop solution for protocols looking to boost TVL, treasury managers looking to hedge exposure and generate yield, or aspiring asset managers looking to build on-chain track record.
Factor is launching on Arbitrum in February, and is one of the fastest-growing protocols on Arbitrum.
We are looking for a self starter who is capable of owning internal projects leading up to our mainnet launch and beyond. You are well-versed in smart contract development and DeFi-foscued integrations. You will have significant responsibilities from day one, as well as the ability to help shape the dev team and our technical architecture moving forward.
Perks and benefits
Please let Factor know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.