EffortHR is recruiting, find open positions below. View EffortHR careers and jobs.View positions →
Project Communications Lead @ EffortHRMarketing (266) Full-time Full Time52d
- Act as the main point of contact for marketing and user growth in the South East Asian region. You are expected to identify key opportunities, challenges, and levers to drive the community's development.
- You will be required to manage and communicate directly with the community via social channels. You will be responsible for answering questions and creating relevant messaging for announcements and promotions.
- The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the South East Asian dynamics, cultural nuances and cryptocurrency market.
- Plan and build coherent marketing strategies to scale up activities and increase the uptake of our digital products.
- Build roadmaps for growth that help to meet the community and investor expectations.
- Manage marketing companies and campaigns, communicating with others to deliver efficiencies and results.
- Hustle and network with partners and clients to drive user growth and revenue opportunities.
- Communicate and regularly report with stakeholders on progress and activity.
- 3 to 10+ years of experience in partnerships marketing and/or public relations and marketing experience. Experience in finance, crypto, payments and tech industries a plus.
- Track record of spearheading localized marketing strategies that drove significant business results.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and influence at all levels.
- Understand the importance of narrative and story-telling to sell systems and technology to potential Southeast Asian customers.
- Have a track record of delivering results & the ability to make strategic choices to maximize impact.
- Have a self-starter mentality with the ability to work with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional project & time management skills.
- Strong execution, communication & strategic thinking skills, business savvy and an opportunity seeker.
- Ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues based on sound business acumen.
EffortHR is hiring a
Project Communications Lead
South East Asian Cryptocurrency Recruitment. We work with various crypto projects to place the best talent in the best roles.
A fabulous new opportunity has opened up to work in marketing and communications for a South East Asian crypto exchange. The role allows you to work remotely and offers significant independence. The successful candidate must live in South East Asia and have a competent level of reading, writing and speaking English. In addition to good communications skills, we are looking for people with a solid understanding of marketing in the cryptocurrency space. Technical knowledge is not necessary, although competence in using online cryptocurrency platforms and software is expected.
What you'll do
The ideal candidate will have a media relations and crypto partnership background and be ready to hit the ground running.
What we expect from you
Please let EffortHR know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.