DeQuest is recruiting, find open positions below. View DeQuest careers and jobs.View positions →
Marketing Assistant @ DeQuestMarketing (266) Full-time Engineering98d
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (Online analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage but not necessarily required
DeQuest is hiring a
Every day there are new GameFi projects, and all gamers, investors and collectors need a way to filter through the noise. DeQuest does this by leveraging community, gamification, and mutually beneficial partnerships, all of which is harmonized into a Web3 platform that teaches, empowers, and rewards forward-thinking users.
DeQuest is the first platform of its kind for Metaverse users who want to understand blockchain gaming concepts, through skill level progression and guided learning. It serves as a bridge to easily track users’ knowledge and skill levels across Metaverse ecosystems, as well as their ability to carry out different jobs in the Web3 world.
The Marketing Assistant will directly report to the CMO and CEO. Responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns, developing marketing strategies and keeping track of upcoming marketing events.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Requirements and skills
Please let DeQuest know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.