COMETH is recruiting, find open positions below. View COMETH careers and jobs.View positions →
FullStack Developer (ReactJS/NodeJS) @ COMETHEngineering (696) Full-time Paris107d
- The public release for Cometh Battle, Cometh's new free to play trading card game, happened in May 2022.
- Cometh raised $10 Million seed funding in May 2022.
- 6,600 Spaceships NFTs Minted
- More than 1 million rewards distributed to players.
- Front Development with ReactJS (React Hooks / Api Context / Redux / react-router, Webpack….)
- Experience with MaterialUI and/or tailwind
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL API
- Web3 Development
- Interest in Defi, crypto and Ethereum ecosystem
- At least 3 years of experience with ReactJS / NodeJS
- References on projects in production
- Ability to lean and acquire skills on new technologies and concepts
COMETH is hiring a
FullStack Developer (ReactJS/NodeJS)
Cometh is a web3 gaming studio with a mission to create next gen blockchain games and build B2B solutions to drive the adoption of blockchain in the video game industry among others.
Cometh games showcase how blockchain bolsters the player experience through more resilient game designs and innovative narratives. In addition, Cometh offers blockchain white label solutions and integration expertise to game studios and brands alike to deploy their blockchain projects.
Since the launch of its first game in February 2021, Cometh has become one of the most active blockchain game studio.
Cometh is DeFi powered videogame with yield generating NFT. Cometh leverages the Decentralized Finance ecosystem to create a persistent and sustainable outer space. All the core features of the Ethereum blockchain play a role in Cometh which also leverages scaling solutions to handle millions of users.
Please let COMETH know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.