CoinMarketCap is recruiting, find open positions below. View CoinMarketCap careers and jobs.View positions →
Email/Newsletter Marketer @ CoinMarketCapMarketing (273) Remote Full-time61d
- CoinMarketCap is HARDCORE and is not for everyone (and that's okay)
- Enjoys working 24/7 (Crypto does not sleep)
- Available for emergency contacts on (Weekends/Holidays/etc)
- Hardcoreness is required. Same for any position in CMC. As market-leaders we need performance leaders.
- Proactively/Autonomously take on additional Responsibilities and setup your own Strategies
- Provide Weekly-Updates on tasks done that Week. Work is asynchronous and autonomous. You will need to proactively find tasks to complete yourself.
- Writing detailed proposals and reporting to upper-management for major product-changes.
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities within CMC & Binance
- Flexible working hours, casual work attire (being remote and all)
- Competitive salary (Get paid in Crypto)
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health and medical reimbursement plan (USA Only)
- Fully remote work
- Work whichever hours suit you
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Paid company retreats
- Mentorship and crypto training
- Speaking/Conference opportunities
- Task involves sending Daily-Newsletters. Including Weekends and Holidays; which can be scheduled beforehand. Includes A/B-Testing of titles to increase Open/Click-Through-Rates.
- Managing an Editorial-Calendar to track when Emails are sent. And coordinate cross-department to make sure Events are promoted timely.
- Managing the emailing platform. Optimize the user database, segment the users, follow-up on payments, etc.
- Managing access to the Emailing-Platform
- Optimizing security measures
- Automated-User-Funnels: For example, sending an Email when a user creates a Watchlist.
- Measuring conversion-rate and bounce-rate between conversion-stages
- Creating various Automated-User-Funnels; according to current-stage in Life-Cycle
- Welcome Series
- Transactional Emails (Registration/PW Reset)
- Account Notifications
- Performance metrics like open rates conversion rates etc.
- Behavioral and demographic data - help get more information about the contacts and use the data to make content more personalized.
- Create workflows for data collection and analysis
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance. Experience with Google-Analytics/UTM Links.
- HTML and CSS skills
- Gather relevant information
- Automated segmentation (According to niche preference)
- Gmail Guru. Prevent the campaign from going to the “Promotions” or “Spam” folder
- Get the email into the “Primary” tab
- Guide users to Whitelist the email (ie. Add to Contacts)
CoinMarketCap is hiring a
POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
LOVE YOUR WORK
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in. Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
BUILD YOUR GLOBAL CAREER
Be part of our dynamic team, wherever you are in the world! We will develop you – as a person and as a professional – in the way that fits you best. Anywhere you choose to live, you can contribute to our continued rise as one of the top companies in crypto today. Grow our presence and tell the world about our mission and our team.
As our Email-Manager, you will be responsible for managing CoinMarketCap’s (Daily Newsletters/Marketing/User-Journey/System Emails); ie. everything related to Emails. CMC is looking for someone who lives and breathes and munches on emails. We are looking for a one-person-army for newsletters. Prior experience in Crypto is a big plus.
Create Lifecycle Campaigns
Optimize System Emails
Familiarity with Below Tools
Please let CoinMarketCap know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.