- Events Coordinator & Executive Assistant
- Location: Remote - working CET hours
- Salary: CHF 40K-70K DOE
About Chorus One
Chorus One stands at the forefront of operating infrastructure for proof-of-stake networks and decentralized protocols. We serve tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions, enabling them to stake billions in assets through our infrastructure. This effort not only helps secure protocols but also allows our clients to earn rewards. Our mission is to enhance freedom and accelerate innovation via decentralized technologies.
Our team is diverse and global, comprising approximately 60 individuals distributed across the world. We embrace radical transparency and are committed to excellence and continuous improvement. We treat each other with kindness and generosity. If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you!
About the role
We’re seeking a highly organised, detail-oriented, and aesthetically inclined professional to fill a dual role as an Events Coordinator (80%) and EA (20%). This position is perfect for someone who flourishes in a dynamic environment, has a keen eye for design, and is enthusiastic about working remotely with a global footprint.
Executive Assistant to CEO (20%)
- Masterfully manage all travel arrangements and event bookings, easily adapting to changes.
- Ensure the CEO’s calendar is flawlessly integrated with travel and event bookings.
- Handle submissions of expenses and invoices efficiently.
- Maintain exceptional responsiveness across various communication platforms.
- Provide private support such as planning trips and restaurant reservations.
- Forge a close working relationship with the CEO and the Chief of Staff (former Executive Assistant).
- Lead the planning and execution of events, infusing each with creativity and organisational excellence.
- Coordinate team participation in conferences, including booth setup, branding materials, and logistical support, ensuring a strong company presence.
- Organise and execute impactful side events, such as networking happy hours, C-level dinners, and other gatherings, to enhance brand visibility and foster industry relationships.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop event and conference merchandise that resonates with the company’s brand identity.
- Source, negotiate, and manage relationships with vendors to secure high-quality services and products for all events and conferences.
- Work closely with Marketing and Business Development teams to align on event strategies, execution plans, and promotional activities.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Demonstrated expertise as an Executive Assistant, adept at managing complex schedules and supporting high-level executives.
- Extensive experience in organising and executing corporate events and conferences, including team logistics and creating engaging side events.
- Willingness to travel internationally to oversee event and conference setups, providing hands-on management and support, if needed.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative and design-oriented, with a keen eye for branding and aesthetics in the context of events and merchandise.
- Superior communication skills, capable of effective coordination and collaboration with internal teams and external partners.
- Proactive and innovative, always seeking new ways to enhance event experiences and achieve strategic objectives.
- Solid business acumen, including negotiation skills and budget management, to ensure cost-effective event planning and execution.
Selected candidates will be invited to a concise and insightful application process:
- Skill Assessment: Engage in a 30-minute test to showcase your capabilities relevant to the Events Coordinator & Executive Assistant role.
- Interviews: Successful candidates will move forward to a two-stage interview process. These interviews will explore your fit for the role and alignment with our team’s values and objectives.
- Autonomy and Growth: Enjoy a friendly and supportive work environment with the opportunity for rapid professional growth.
- Competitive Compensation: Receive a fixed salary ranging from CHF 40k to 70k, plus equity.
- Learning and Development: Benefit from a learning budget of 3,000 CHF per year and access to a conference budget.
- Team Retreats: Participate in all-expense-paid bi-annual team retreats to beautiful destinations. Previous locations include Portugal, Kenya, the USA, South Korea, Dubai, Georgia, Thailand, and Serbia.
- Collaborative Culture: Though remote, you’re never alone. Join our strong, global team for unparalleled collaboration.
- Innovative Work: Contribute to state-of-the-art protocols that are shaping an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.