We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com - the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
We are building the web3 infrastructure for sports & entertainment!
Founded in 2018, Chiliz is a blockchain provider focused on the sports and entertainment industry. We build scalable, secure blockchain-enabled solutions that supercharge fan experiences using digital assets.
$CHZ is the native digital token for the Chiliz sports & entertainment ecosystem currently powering Socios.com and the Chiliz Chain blockchain.
Socios.com is a fan engagement and rewards app that allows fans to engage with their favourite teams and clubs through digital assets known as Fan Tokens.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Web3 Engineer to join our team of talented developers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability, and continued development. You will be part of the team responsible for building the Chiliz chain that powers Socios platform.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe. Remote working arrangements will be provided either based on a Full-time employment contract or consultancy agreement depending on the tax residency within the EU.
- Building Web3 interfaces that are directly interacting with the blockchain
- Mentor and guide other engineers in advancing their skills and knowledge in Blockchain development.
- Maintain and improve existing products
- Work closely with engineers and product managers on new features
- Ensure code quality through tests, in accordance with good practices
- Participate in code reviews
- Anticipate scalability and performance issues
- Be a force of technical and functional proposals
- Good knowledge of Solidity and experience with smart contract development.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to mentor and effectively convey complex technical concepts.
- Must have a good understanding of blockchain technology, including how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, and the various types of blockchain networks available (L1s, L2s, rollups, …).
- Proficiency with any Web3 library eg. Web3.js or ether.js or similar.
- Should be familiar with the Web3 stack, which includes tools like Metamask, Remix, Hardhat, Foundry or similar.
- Should have a good understanding of cryptography concepts such as public and private keys, encryption, and digital signatures.
Good to have:
- Experience with Golang or Rust
- Understanding of governance and consensus models: familiarity with different consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and Delegated Proof of Stake.
What we offer
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles, and to work on a project that is providing excitement to millions of users.
During our interview process, you can ask us anything and get to know your team too. We need this to work both ways: It’s not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best sports teams? Are you happy to try, fail, and try again? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all - flexibility. Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.
Are you ready?