Candle Labs, Inc. Careers
Candle Labs, Inc. is recruiting, find open positions below. View Candle Labs, Inc. careers and jobs.View positions →
Senior Backend/Frontend Engineer @ Candle Labs, Inc.Engineering (669) Full-time San Francisco82d
- Build user-facing experiences for accessing and interacting with the Candle protocol.
- Develop TheGraph schemas and Subgraphs
- Integrate the former into current and future projects
- Work closely with designers, engineers, and other product owners in the Candle ecosystem.
- Be responsible for planning and architecting new and existing systems that tie together the various elements that make up a Web3 app in a clean and modular way.
- Have extensive experience working with Vue, React or Angular.
- Experience as a core member of a software development team with significant contributions.
- OOP development experience.
- An interest or passion for working on DeFi protocols.
- Have some experience with ethers.js, GraphQL and Solidity, but these are not essential.
- A Vue developer with Web3 experience (+++)
- A Vue developer without Web3 experience (++)
- A React or Angular developer with extensive/professional Web3 experience (+)
- Fully remote, the whole Candle team is remote, there is no office.
- Current frontend team size: 4 (incl. lead)
- Tech stack:
- Vue 3 - Composition API
- Vue-cli / Webpack
- Tailwind CSS
- Competitive salary + token incentives
- Flexible PTO
- At least two on-sites (in-person meetups) per year
- Experience at leading DeFi protocol
- With a remote team all over the world, you can work from wherever you want!
- Wellness & co-working stipends plus phone and internet reimbursements
Candle Labs, Inc. is hiring a
Senior Backend/Frontend Engineer
Candle Labs develops the core protocol of Candle, a layer two chain.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
The ideal candidate will probably be a mid-level to senior frontend developer that is either of the following:
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
More about this role
Candle Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Candle Labs, Inc. know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.