We are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist to help us onboard one billion people to Bitcoin.
We are building BOB (“Build on Bitcoin”), a new Bitcoin layer 2 stack that combines Bitcoin security with Ethereum smart contracts and usability. BOB has 2 second block times, supports 2,000 transactions per second, allows fee payments in any asset incl. BTC and stablecoins, supports all 350+ EVM wallets (Metamask, Coinbase,…), and has native access to USDC, USDT, ETH and all other Ethereum ERC20 assets.
As a Marketing specialist, you will help develop our marketing strategy and execute it together with a growing marketing team. You will communicate BOB’s vision to millions of Bitcoin holders and the exponentially growing web3 developer ecosystem. Your ultimate goal is to build on BOB’s technological advantage and good reputation to create the strongest brand in the Bitcoin ecosystem.
You’re a great fit if you’ve done well in marketing roles for blockchain start-ups. You know how to stand out, get people involved, and keep things moving. You’re good at moving quickly while still keeping clear communication, and you use tools to understand and respond to what people think in the market.
What you will do
- Manage marketing campaigns with ecosystem partners
- Plan & execute marketing events (online & offline)
- Manage and launch influencer campaigns
- Manage & co-ordinate PR campaigns
- Contribute to creating social media content, marketing collateral, blog posts etc.
- Perform any ad-hoc marketing-related duties as required.
- Turn developers content into digestible & easy to understand marketing content
What you bring
- Minimum of 2 years experience in web3 marketing roles
- Demonstrated success in coordinating and leading influencer campaigns that resulted in increased brand visibility and engagement.
- Proven track record in executing impactful marketing events, both digital and physical, within the crypto ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience in managing and implementing PR campaigns tailored to the nuances of the blockchain and cryptocurrency sectors.
- Portfolio showcasing successful social media content, crypto collateral, and blog posts.
- Prior experience reducing content dependency by translating developer-level content into digestible marketing material is a significant plus.
- Research-oriented team
- Solve novel problems
- Stock options
- Remote working
- 30-day vacation
- Allowance for a co-working space
- Yearly retreat