Aptos Labs Careers
Aptos Labs is recruiting, find open positions below. View Aptos Labs careers and jobs.View positions →
Business Development Lead, Gaming @ Aptos LabsSales (181) Remote Full-time Palo Alto (CA), Remote - US64d
- Research gaming companies that are interested in bringing crypto and web3 services into new products and features and choose the best partners for our project
- Developing and closing large, notable partner opportunities that will advance our mission
- Provide a strategic perspective to product and engineering teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that impact the market
- Work alongside other partnerships leads to develop a comprehensive set of partners needed for our project
- Working closely with our recruiting team to hire and lead new partnerships teammates
- 10+ years of experience working in partnerships, business development, or similar roles at a high-growth technology company
- Experience working with commercial agreements, including creating and negotiating agreements outside of standard sales contracts
- Experience partnering with technical teams, lawyers, and marketers
- Experience in and strong market knowledge of the blockchain & crypto industry preferred
- Experience developing and closing partner opportunities across media, sports, entertainment, and social networking
- A deep and relevant network with industry leaders across tech, media, and social networks
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- MBA or JD preferred
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos Labs is hiring a
Business Development Lead, Gaming
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for “The People”) encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are searching for a Business Development Lead to create our partnerships strategy, close deals, manage partners and eventually build a team to bring gaming into web3 and blockchain technologies through the Aptos network. As a lead, you will be responsible for scoping potential partners among gaming studios, developers, and infrastructure companies, building deep relationships at the executive level, forming and executing our partnership strategy, building internal business cases, negotiating complex deals, and working cross functionally with key internal stakeholders to further our mission. As we grow our presence in gaming, through the proliferation of NFTs and other technologies on our network, and if you perform at a high level, we would expect you to anchor and lead a partnerships team dedicated to bringing in more business and managing the gaming partners you have brought to our network.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
Please let Aptos Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.