Antimetal is recruiting, find open positions below. View Antimetal careers and jobs.View positions →
Founding Engineer (Backend) @ AntimetalEngineering (655) Remote Full-time New York (NY), Remote136d
- Designing a new cloud for web3 that
- Improves security
- Simplifies deployments
- Is censorship-resistant
- ████████ (in stealth)
- Autonomy - work on what you want
- Ownership - own what you build (great stock options)
- Leadership - help establish technical and cultural foundations of Antimetal
- Smart co-workers and a great office in NYC
- Design, architect, and implement cloud primitives
- Develop and deploy orchestration software for automation of DevOps operations
- Build secure data pipelines using cryptographic primitives and network protocols
- Complete and rigorously test our MVP within the next 6 months
- N years of experience as a software engineer working on distributed systems and/or cloud native software (for reasonable N)
- Strong expertise in cloud, DevOps, containerization, and container management tools (i.e. k8s, Docker, Prometheus, containerd)
- Significant experience with C/C++, Go, Swift, and/or Rust
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Datadog, and/or Terraform
- Familiarity with cryptography and network security
- Previously worked in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelors in Computer Science, EECS, Mathematics or related fields
Antimetal is hiring a
Founding Engineer (Backend)
At Antimetal you will have:
You should have:
Even if you don’t fit all of these requirements, apply anyway.
Nice to have:
Strong preference for NYC, but open to exceptional candidates elsewhere.
Expect 3 interviews (in this order): intro call, take-home coding challenge, and systems design/technical communication.
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Antimetal know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.