Alphabook is recruiting, find open positions below. View Alphabook careers and jobs.View positions →
Community Manager @ AlphabookNontech (787) Remote Full-time24d
- Lead on crypto media relations, owning a network of crypto media contacts and influencers to consistently land coverage that tells the Alphabook story and increases community engagement.
- Work with social media managers to generate social content that will drive communications.
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and execute the Alphabook’s community communications strategy.
- Alphabook channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Discord, Facebook and Telegram.
- Monitor overall marketing strategy by overseeing social media campaigns
- Monitor graphic designs
- Post daily across all platforms
- Up to date with crypto, sports and casino news
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of crypto communities and blockchain technology
- Existing network of blockchain media contacts and influencers
- Experience in reputation management
- Ability to track community sentiment through hands-on experience with key social media platforms including Instagram, Discord, Telegram and Twitter.
- Outstanding writing skills
- Strong organizational and desk researching skills
- English language required
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent relevant work experience
- Passion for sport is a bonus
Alphabook is hiring a
We are an International licensed online sportsbook offering first-class betting and casino entertainment. Our platform is designed to deliver the most innovative and easy-to-use products which include sportsbook, live casino, games and high roller betting. Our goal is to deliver a bespoke experience for our users by being market leaders in customer communication, product quality and safety.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and engaging with the organizations of the online community in a way which builds brand awareness, grows our following, interacts with the community and can effectively plan out continuously marketing campaigns. They will work across functionally with internal partners to understand business objectives to communicate effectively with customers. Must have experience working on crypto related ventures and can come up with the best marketing plans for our company. Has access to crypto communities across different channels such as Discord, Telegram, Reedit, NFT, and so on. We are looking for someone with high level of creativity and someone who can think outside the box.
Skills / Competencies Required:
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Alphabook know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.