Abracadabra is recruiting, find open positions below. View Abracadabra careers and jobs.View positions →
Senior Front-end Developer @ AbracadabraEngineering (684) Remote Full-time134d
- Design and implement the front-end architecture
- Deliver high-quality, testable, extensible code
- Maintain and optimize existing codebase
- Help shape front-end requirements and the product in a fast-paced, result-oriented team.
- Collaborate with a team of best-in-class Solidity developers to bring innovative DeFi ideas to life
- Portfolio of your front-end work that demonstrates your skill set
- Strong expertise in a front-end framework (we use TypeScript/Vue.js)
- Excellent CSS/HTML markup and styling skills
- Resourcefulness, strong communication skills, and teamwork ability
- Passion for DeFi and web3
- An appreciation of UX and web design concepts with attention to detail
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Competitive salary paid in stablecoins, token package, and high-performance incentives.
- Best-in-class team. Opportunity to work with an exceptionally talented team and connect with key people in the industry (we speak to and work with almost every single major protocol)
- Maximum flexibility! Work wherever you want. We offer flexible working hours and a flexible vacation policy
- Real impact from day one. We want team members who are obsessed with building amazing products and you’ll have huge scope as soon as you start.
- We prefer looking at things you’ve built rather than asking brainteasers / leetcode problems. We’ll ask you to walk us through the code of a product you’ve worked on and talk us through some of your design choices
- Our core team is really small, so we want you to have a short conversation with everyone on the team
Abracadabra is hiring a
Senior Front-end Developer
Abracadabra is one of the leading decentralized lending platforms in DeFi. We provide loans against a wide variety of collateral (e.g., LP tokens, ERC-20 tokens, Yearn vault tokens, etc.) to help DeFi users get more efficiency from their crypto assets.
We currently have over $450M of TVL and have generated close to $100M of fees over the lifetime of the protocol. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in DeFi and have immediate outsized impact.
Nice to have
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Abracadabra know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.